Thursday 8 January 2015

Giclee Art Card Prints

I've been rejigging my ACEO store on Ecrater the past few weeks, making lots of my miniature portraits available to buy as Limited Edition Giclee Art Card prints. There are four types of cardstock - gloss finish, matt finish, canvas-texture or watercolourpaper-texture -  each edition of which is limited to 20 copies, handsigned and numbered on the back (the same as the handful I sell on Etsy).

I'll be adding plenty more as & when I get time but if you'd like to see what's already available, here are the links:   UK £    US $   Aus $    There's no € basket available yet on Ecrater I'm afraid, but it's fully Paypal-enabled,  and you can use any debit or credit card even without a Paypal account. My usual one charge for postage, no matter how many cards you order.

If you use the Search facility, you'll need the actor's name rather than any films, tv shows or characters, as that's how I've listed them. As I say, plenty more to come so if you don't see your favourite yet, try again in a week or two.. or maybe a month or two (I'm going as fast as I can!).